Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday Sharing

 Lady PF says YES.............

 Lord PF was THERE and in a blink...
 He was THERE!
 ******


******

On my home from The GKP FrEYEday night, as I turned from Orchardview to Rosedale, I passed 'Cholla' - Auntie Di had dropped off our khamper Khousin Emmy -

Our khousin Denise - she was our parents' flower girl - and Diane's godmother - and the reason my confirmation name is Denise - lives in CheeseLand Oriegone - she has two sons - one is getting married in VirGINya later today - Diane is going along with our dad and his wife for the event - due to The GKP, I couldn't go but this way Khousin Emmy can stay at Khamp NAK -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a great time with Emmy, Holly!

Dawn said...

Lady PF is looking good....so is everyone else!