Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday MOMandThemNOTMeDay

 So...this was 'SUN'day's weather - so sharing it with The GKP wasn't a total lo$$ ! -
 Holly said all she did was this -
 and more of this -
 This was a FB memory from last week - profile pic from years ago -
When I saved it, I also saved ^^THIS ONE ^^

Wednesday will mark one year since I gave Khyra her wings - and the smile you see says I must tell you a story - I've shared that I've not had visits from her since she khrossed - yet so many write of seeing 'them' - WELL, in true Siberian fashion - jokers with no rules allowed, she khame by last Thurs/Fri - during her last year or so here, from time to time she would poop in the house - unknowingly of course - one would never know where they might find some Khyra poop - or where one would get to watch her do it for she wouldn't realize she wasn't outside and just let it plop - WELL, I was sitting on the khouch FrEYEday morning, I looked over at the front door - something khaught my eye - yes, it was poop just like she used to leave - actually, one of the spots we would find it - not at all like Holly's - yes, I smiled - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: This marks Post #4300!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It always makes us smile when our angels visit♥
Wow for 4300!

Jan said...

What a wonderful sense of humor.

Unknown said...

I am so pleased she came to visit you at last, she has clearly been having lots of fun beyond the bridge :) Sure miss that beautiful face. Precious memories in those two photos.

Wooos from us across the pond and our hu'mum