Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 Lady PF - missing those kids again -
 Lord PF on HIS point -

 The camera that is focused on the scrape box and stick was off line again - thankfully The Residents of The PF Palace provided me with some good alternative shots!
 I checked the site one last time before settling in to enjoy Monday night on the khouch
and wasn't disappointed!
 Holly celebrating HER SUNday - after not returning to The Khottage until after 8 Saturday night, it felt off to be out around 6 on SUNday - my relief Joan had come in early so I took her up on the leaving a LITTLE early!


I was back in Monday - and as I had communicated to Management, I wa staying half-a-day or so - at 12:22 I was gone - and the last day to use my Rita's birthday freebie - I celebrated with a MARGARITA ;-)   

And then I napped to kick off our mini-weekend!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

No comments: