Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 The first thing I saw from The PF Palace Wednesday morning - 
 So I hit the other view -
 And then watched the livestream to khapture these -



 THEN he was back to his point!
 Auntie Di and I doing some thinking - and a wee bit of drinking - at QSL on Monday - 
 Happy Hour - so half price - khat quesadillas for me - Auntie Di got 'em too - but she got hers to go - I ate half of mine - and will finish my bringhome when I stage this ;-)
 Hmmmm...thinking -



the khoaster must have been tasty - I arrived home last Saturday night to find the remnants of the wild squirrel getting in The Khottage and chewing on one of 'em - guess the road less travelled was full of temptation!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The quesadillas look so yummy! You are not going to believe this but mom turned the heat on last night. We have 40 degrees this morning! Are we whining about it? Not on your life☺