Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday MOMandUSday

The iPAWd Edition
 Khamper Bentley -
 Watched her daddy drive away after leaving her -
 Holly says no worries - you will be okay - it's not TOO khrazy here -





 I used the iPAWd for Saturday night's shots - and I found quite a few special ones from the past - in time, I'll share 'some' -

NAK is watching over and out fur The Khamper and The Khounselor -

I'm having some charging-o-the-battery issues with The BlackBerry - going to see what can be done - I do have a decent charge now but am keeping it turned off for the time - I've charged up The Khamera - and used it for SUNday's shots - 

Auntie Di said Bentley's Crew were stuck on I95 for sometime on SUNday - with many many (50ish) emergency vehicles - ah yes, the downside to to doing OBX and NOT The Jersey Shore -

We had a mellow one - my friend stopped by and got to dote on B instead of Khousin E - soccer was on the tv - CONGRATS TO THE USA WOMEN - pawesome tournament and WIN!

And there may have been some napping ;-)

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and Bentley will be having the bestest time together, Holly! You always bring a smile to our faces, angel Khyra♥

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy Monday!