Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 According to The Falcon Wire, Egg #3 arrived FrEYEday night / Saturday morning around 1:45am

 And in about thirty minutes or so after this image was snagged, three became FoUR!!!!



 I will keep trying to get an image of all FoUR!!!!
Whilst at dinner, she SOOOO teased me!

 He came in to help but.....
I'll try again - later and/or tomorrow
 Some of The Blondes SUNdayFUNday ;-)



 The warmer weather enabled us to keep the back door open so they could watch out for fun stuff in the yard -


******

A WAY low key Monday here - floor chair rug khouch - repeat!

Great day!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I can't wait until the front door can open and I can enjoy the view all day long! It's coming☺