Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 Early watching -
 
 His turn later -
 The Blondes said Auntie Di should have snagged THEM a biscuit from this wreath she saw at an adult beverage place in Baltimore -
 And with her new shift and position, she's able to join Fred and me again!
 BBQ Tater Tots with pulled pork for me -
 Fred's broccoli and boneless wings -
 Auntie Di's broccoli and cheesesteak -
 The Blondes SUNday snow fun -

 Emmy's snoofing on Monday -



 And some thinking with her pink elephant -





******

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool wreath! I want one just like that one on my door! Your snow looks so wonderful, girls. The weather peeps are saying that we're going to get a wee bit of snow and then rain and then the whole mess is going to freeze. YUK!

Noodles said...

I have only been in snow two times. The first was about 6 years ago when the whole family went to Truckee for a couple of days. Then LAST WINTER we went to Tahoe for Easter. I think it is fun - its way too cold for Molly and she did not like it.
Love Noodles