Sunday, January 13, 2019

SUNday Sharing

 I thought they might have headed to Florie-duh....
 But there they are!
 Nothing to see here...yet...come back in a few months ;-)
 These are scenes from last week but they might as well have been last night!



******

Yes, we got some white - it started late Saturday afternoon - made for some happy Blondes when I got home from The GKP - Khousin Emmy in the window chair; Holly on the khouch -  went out and ONE rolled in the dark - in the khold - in the snowy grass!

I would expect to get some pictures today

Happy  SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I can't wait to see you girls in your beautiful snow! I"m still waiting for mine to fall. HURRY!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

There is a lot of snow here if the blonds want more:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber