Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday Thinking

 Wed AM -

 I think she knows we are watching her!
 Molly - woo wondered why I'm not in my chair - well, there has only been one time I've slept in my chair - that was the furst night we stayed here - November 1, 2015 - it made Mom leaky that night when I got up in the chair - and other than jumping in the chair when khamp is in session, I don't spend time there any more - 

 Cheers from Fred!
 Mom got this beef skillet makh and CHEESE!
 Fred got some boneless wings - 
 Mom saw THIS on Tuesday - akhorn skhwash curry over rice from Dawn's Favorite Deli - and Mom started drooling again -
 She had furst started drooling when she saw this on Monday - Pumpkin Tiramisou 
 So.....she just had to do it - and eat it!
She's still raving about this one!

We did warn woo would drool!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your braided rug looks pretty comfy too, Khyra! OMD, that Pumpkin Tiramisou! Mom said that last time she and Missy went to Olive Garden, they shared a Tiramisou and it was FABBERS but it wasn't a pumpkin one. yummmmmmmm

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of hungry-making pics again, Khyra! Did you get to taste anything?

Woofs,
Tommy