Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday Telling

 Monday PM -


 In a  wag of my fluffy tail,
 Done! 

******
 SUNday waiting waiting -
 Mom khould akhtually see the bottom of the one toy basket -


 We saw this on the end of our walk -
 Post walk khooldown!


 Paw trim by my photographer ;-)


 Holly was all about the skhwirrel -
 I managed to kikhk my paw her way
 too fast fur Mom to snag my DOGA!


 SUNday napping
 The khake Mom got - something about BOSTON -
 Her reduced produce purchases - SO yummy!  The green is good but the yellow is better!!!
 I watched Mom khall in her order -
 Going to share?
 Meany - she didn't - of khourse, I did my best!
******
Monday was nice - 
 although I was tagged teamed fur plukhking -
 funny Mom furry funny - a Siberian snowball!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have all of us drooling here, Khyra! Mom says thanks for the tip on the yellow squash. She always buys the zucchini instead - something about it being green and LOOKING more healthy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Best to stay inside so you don't get wet feets
Peace,
Lily & Edward