Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Walkin' Wednesday 2014

 A leftover from Monday pikhture -
 Now from Tuesday -

 Monday's walk -






 Show off!


 Pfffffft - akhtually, Mom khan unleash me at the door but fur some reason kept me on the string fur this pikhture!



 This was from Tuesday's after walk rest period -
We did the 1.59 mile route - it was a bit warm but Mom said since it was my GOTCHA DAY it would be okay - plus, with all the food she's eaten in the past several days, she needed it AND so much more!

Here is this week's video - it was from Monday's morning walk -

Mom and I had a great GOTCHA Day - we walked - we napped - she napped - we want to thank evFURRYone fur the wishes here and on Facebook!

We share the fun we had with my pressies later in the week - I want Mom to get put to celebrating with me so time to wrap this!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Geufy

3 comments:

Gus said...

Who would have thought that Khousin Gheufey could be trusted off lead. Congratulations to his family! Go Gheufey!

And congratulations to you and your MOM on your combined Birthday/Gotcha day. Many happy returns.

gus n teka

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like you gave mom a very good walk
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Just pop in to say Happy belated Birthday/Gotcha Day :)