Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Telling

 Monday morning
 Photobomb ;-)
 How this Sibe spent Labor Day
 And a short walk in the jungle
 then salad after dinner
I'm going to let Khousin Ab take the rest of the post so I khan get bakhk to watching fur MY Belgian waffle!!! 

Take it Khousin Ab
 Thanks Khyra - I KNEW something was up and I was NOT taking my eyes off my mom and dad
 Off I went - well, off WE went to Prescott




 
 Up the road we go 

I LOVE the John Deere toy that came from Tractor Supply in PA!!!
 Our Friday night sky
 Spoiled ME!!!
 I helped snootervise the creation of Abby Road in Prescott
 HI YA MAMA!!!

 What a cool pinecone puppy

 Rain was approaching
 Look at the incredible rainbow
 How awesome!
Napping after a walk Monday along ABBY's ROAD - and wishing I could be having some waffles with Khrazy Khousin Khyra

Oh how I wish we could stay longer but I think I heard Mom and Dad say we'll be heading back to Phoenix today so Mom can be back for work on Wednesday 

Speaking of Wednesday, I've heard tomorrow is really WHEDNESDAY - so come on back for a visit from THAT cousin of mine!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Tail Wags and Snoofs,
Abby and Khrazy Khousin Khyra

6 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

My friends in AZ tell me Khuzzin Ab is enjoying lots of rain. Stay out of those washes, Abby!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beautiful sky. We missed seeing you by your tree.
Benny & Lily

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Nice to see Abby and that sky was beautiful. Hope that rain wasn't bad. Hugs GJ x

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a fun trip, Cousin Abby. Khyra, did you ever get your Belgian waffle?

BeadedTail said...

It was fun seeing Khousin Abby! We wish Abby Rd went straight to Khamp Khyra!

Molly the Airedale said...

Cousin Ab's rainbows are just gorgeous! How was your waffle, Khyra? We bet YUMMY!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly