Friday, January 25, 2008

NEWS Flash Friday! All Aboard!!

Just a khwikhk post to say that FLURRY'S TRANSPORT is a go fur Saturday! All legs have been filled and she'll be leaving Chattanooga TN for her FUREVER home in Maryland! My assistant would say more BUT at this point, her eyes are too wet to type much more fur me!

Paws all khrossed for a safe trip! As if January 26th wasn't already a special enough day *winking at one of The Mal-a-Moms* Flurry will finally get to sleep well with her new family Saturday night!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

6 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Woooooooooo! Party time! Flurry's coming HOME!
Safe travels to all!
Luv,
Dave

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hooray! Please send my best wishes for safe and speedy travels. It's so wonderful to see this happy ending.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Khyra
I have taged you go to my blog to find out Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

The Brat Pack said...

YAY!!! What super news!

Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Isn't it!!!???!!!

We'll keep you posted!

Wags & Wuv,
Khyra

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come over and tell me what breed is Copper

bet ya can't guess!!