Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Sign The End Is Near...

HOWLdy all -

Not only am I bloggin' today, my hu-mom checked her plastic account - the Diskhover with the khute Sibe on it -

WELL - the khredit Diskhover issued for the slakhker humans at that Pet Tie Down Place has been undone AND a new charge issued - SOOOOOOOOO, I might akhutally see my Sibe Straps soon for this

SibeBelt

I'll be sure to let you know how much I LUV it -

Not bad since it was ordered in early JULY -

I'll even get the lazy hu-mom to post a pic of me in the Xterra with it - hope I khan breathe as I'm tied down like a piece of khargo -

Cheers and Wags -

HIKHKHUP!

Khyra

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

A Sibebelt? I guess that's better than being locked in a crate. And as long as you are safe, that's what matters.

Did you see that there is another Malamute blogger??? Her name is Codie, and she is quite pretty! Her link is on my blog.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Woo Khyra - my mom got one of those for me too! I think we were the rare customer who ordered on 7/8/07 and received it three weeks later. I hope yours comes soon. What color did you get?
Hugs,
Sitka

Maddox said...

Khyra, Khool! And you posted again! I am poking my mom to hurry up with the Dogster page, so will let you know when it is done. And Shelby's too!

Woo to you!!!

Maddox

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It's been SOOOOOO long but I think it is black!

It should go well with my colouring AND my vehicle!

Actually, I think it should be 'here' soon - they sent my hu-mom an email with some kind of khatpoop about problems with system/order got lost/meow meow meow/blah blah blah!

I'll let you know - maybe I'll get her lazy butt to post/blog it!

Wuv to you and that KHAT thing too!

Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Poor Master Maddox - and MsSHelbyWoo too -

YES - Dogster is MANDATORY for all SIBES and MALS -

You must khonvince her of THIS!!!

SO get khlawing!

Woooos!

Khyra

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Khyra,
Glad ta meet you. Welcome to blogging. I saw yur comment on Holly's blog page. Do ya want to be blogging buddies wif me & my bruther, Juneau. Stop by our blog to visit.
-Cosmos-