Getting ready to PERCH!
Let the watching begin -
Heading 630pm - 83 - Partly Cloudy -
Our Volunteer Tomato - or is it a beanstalk? -
Finally showing off the tomato puppies!
Now back to Wednesday - before we left Khousin Emmy's driveway, I placed our lunch order - Cousler Park light of course -
Smash 'N Batter!
The view we know you all of you know -
We were happy to hear they were busy - and ours would be next off the grill - it gave me the chance to chat with one of the new staff members - Amber's sons will be helping her until school resumes - we got to meet James - I told him that had been my grandfather's name -
Back to The Khottage with our Bay Burger -
The same topping from the seafood fries - crab version - on a smashburger - I passed on adding cheese as wanted to keep it pretty 'simple'- it did not suffer - nor did I!
The PAWty planner's DOG TAX!
Ready for her prize!
EYE on hers!
I told her she had earned her nap -
She hoped Khousin Emmy had enjoyed her PAWty -
💜💙
Of course, she was dreaming of the fun to come on her Thursday 'venture to Sips -
Come by tomorrow for THAT!
Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!






















6 comments:
Nothing beats a good food truck.
The bay burger looks so very yummy! Happy Saturday!
You always get to sample such great treats, Willow! You are quite the foodie, now!
We had some rain last night and a bit more this morning! We are so pleased and want lots more!
Woofs,
Ollie
That burger looks like a winner. And Willow approved
Oh, my, this looks so good it's almost decadent.
Lulu: "Hmm, I like cooler temperatures, but I don't like thunder. Hmm. Maybe a bit of Bay Burger would make it better, Dada. Hint hint."
Post a Comment