Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday MOMSday

Lady PF hanging out & watching DaBurg SUNday morning -

Then later - she was being watched -
See?
Then later - in fact, she was still here as I put this together -
Closing in on 730pm - 74 - SUNny -  it was a nice day with a foggy start -
Khousin Emmy sent Auntie Di & me off to an enjoyed 'venture into York for our FrEYEday lunch -
York area garden clubs take care of keeping the downtown area looking so beautiful - 
The looking west view from Market Street - 
And looking east from the York 'square' - 
Our foodables destination - actually, where we had come last year - now it is called SPLITSHIFT - just a name change -still the same tasty fun - with great atmophere -
Woof Bar is opening up soon in this new location for them - 
Auntie Di selected The Forager for our pizza choice - Lauren our server told us the last people sitting where we were had also had it -
And we were splitting a Cheesesteak Jawn - thought to be one of the best - but undiscovered treasures in the area -
Auntie Di and her PA version of 'Captain & Ginger' - 

This was a great sipping choice - after all, it's only a birthday week once a year -
Our very tasty for sure cheesesteak - they make the rolls - and I actually saw a comment SUNday morning of being bummed they had sold out when someone wanted one Saturday evening - they had gone thru 75+ - they make their own fries as well - they were tasty - but just a bit too salty for our 'normal' taste - but we still enjoyed them!
And THIS!
Auntie Di started on her pizza -
I did the cheesesteak!
Hers!
My pizza - 
Container One of take home snacks - I finished up the cheesesteak Saturday evening - and the fries were kibble toppings for
The Dog!
Did someone say The Dog?
She's enjoyed more pizza bones as I've snacked on this - and still some in the frig now -
She said the compensation for watching The Khottage was sufficient - 
Nap inducing -
More nap inducing - with her switcheroo coming -
Sometimes I don't even see her do it -
SUNday afternoon Auntie Di and I went to celebrate Fred - here with NAK and NAH - 
He passed away on August 1 - and definitely a 'live'r of a very good life - 90 years here - 

Once again, our Splitshift expeience made us come away with 'why don't we get here more often' the food is great - and the staff are just perfect - attentive - friendly - nice - I think our main deterent is the parking - being in downtown, the spots are limited - although there is a parking garage close if we don't feel up to the on street parking finesse 😎

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

2 comments:

Duke said...

I remember Fred and I'm so very sorry for his loss. RIP Fred♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a great lunch! #1 hasn't had her breakfast yet and it's making her really hungry!

Lots of rain in our forecast this week. We need it badly!

Woofs,
Ollie