Friday, November 3, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
Saturday AM -
SUNday AM -
Monday AM -
Monday later -
Tuesday AM -
Little later -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -
A little later -
Thursday AM -
A little later -
Thursday mid-afternoon -
Thursday evening -
Just about 8pm - 35 and clear -


It was a Lord PF day -
As I left The Khottage Thursday morning and headed for the mailbox and then onto PlantBox!
Sadly, the poor iris was not looking so great when I returned around 2pm -
I did come home from The GKP to finish the day 'here' at The Khottage - I guess I intruded on someone's naptime -

She also she seemed to think it was kibble time - wrong Willow - I have about four hours of GKP time - 

Ah yes - the weekEND - no pressing plans - so some of the items undone from last week's list will carry over to this week's list - 

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Wow - not only and Iris but a Daylily too! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "26?! Ayyyy, I would need longer furs for that kind of weather!"