Saturday, April 8, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF in place - on DaEggs -
Lord PF hanging with her -

He spent much of the day on his point - in fact, as I put this together - 630pm'ish, he's still there - 
After I put the post together, I made one last visit - and caught The Now LadyPF off  'The Goods' - later today COULD bring #5 - we'll keep our eyes on the prize!
Riding the SouthCentralPA roller coaster -  and 54 now FrEYEday evening - 
As usual, putting on outside clothes - including shoes - fired up The WiggleMeter!

I'm here - right behind you Willow -

Off we go for weekend 'venture #1 -
Off to George Street - with a right at the light -
To The KharWash - talkin' 'bout the KharWash -


Secure in her safe nest - behind me - in the wheelwell -

Next stop -
LegUpFarmersMarket - I did call in the lunch order before getting out to check on The KhrossTrek's clean state - then in for a quick gathering of the goods -
The Dog Shelves - Miss Lucys DogTreats on the upper racking - Kerri's Pawesome Bakery on the lower shelves - one of our upcoming 'ventures will be to Kerri's - but not this weekend - 
Yes Willow - I got the BRUSSELS SPROUTS - and worry not, you'll get some when I cook them - 
Back the half mile or so - time to fetch TheLunch!




I looked in the bag Willow - 
DogTaxCurrency included - now off we go!

And back to The Khottage it was - we'll share here tomorrow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I've never been through the car wash before, Willow. Mom goes to one that makes us get out and wait while the car goes through. I wonder how I would like it your way??
Love the beautiful pink blooming tree!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are ALL dog treats, Willow? That's amazing!!!

Woofs,
Ollie