Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday Telling

The morning brought NO fog - and NO rain!

And not long after I got to The GKP, The Now Lady PF to her favorite spot -

Joined by Lord PF on the ledge -
A roller coaster await us midweek - Wednesday and Thursday will be interesting -
Just some khute Willow Wiggle shots -
Her Auntie Di chair snoozing -
TOTALLY making me go AHHHHHH  - as she pressed against me and gave me THE LOOK -
Some FrEYEday relaxin' -
...melted off 'the bed' -

Since many have asked, but sorry - no FREE money - allow me to explain - during our paid holidays at The GKP, if you don't call off the week before & the week of the holiday and average more than 32 hours per week, you qualify for 'holiday' pay - meaning 8HRS of compensation - so this results in overtime starting at 32 hours - some of the longer term selectors and I have joked about 'free money' - I mean, would YOU turn down eight hours pay?
I've campaigned for the fund$ left from those that forfeited theirs to be pooled and distributed amongst those of us that were there - and had to do the extra activities due to 'their selfish' call off -

Happy Tuesday EfFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Pooled and distributed sounds like a great plan to me! Happy Tuesday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics, Willow. We had fog here again this morning.

#1 read through the free money explanation three times and still doesn't get it...

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Hmm okay but shouldn't we still get free money anyway? I mean, look at us, we're so cute!"