Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday MOMday

An awesome SUNday morning at The PF Palace -



Caught Lord PF on point during the afternoon -
See what I mean about awesome?  We may even set a record for low temp -
NOW for what was in the bag - asparagus I gifted the friend I visited FrEYEday night - and since I had NAK when I last saw him, we figured it was 2007 - 
Cherry tomatoes, sweet cherries, sugar peas dill pickles, hull peass, peanut butte fudge, AND the fudge of the week - LEMOON SWIRL

Will work for vegetables!
Right?
I rushed thru taking a picture of the lemon swirl during one of my breaks during my SUNday GKP shift - 
So here is the picture from White Clover Farm's FACEBOOK page -
After I left The Groomer, I continued North on Route 74 to visit Cholla, Auntie Still Sleeping Di, and Khousin Emmy!
Auntie Di's daylillies -
AND Khousin Emmy who greeted me with a toy - of course!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a haul and that lemon swirl fudge looks so yummy! Did she wake you up too, Emmy?!☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have the best smile, Willow!

Sorry we've been MIA for a few days. We had Internet/phone problems that may have been caused by the torrid heat. It's cooler now so hopefully we'll stay connected!

Woofs,
Ollie