Sunday, May 22, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday started out foggy -



FOG BE GONE - let the HEAT start cooking SouthCentalPA -


The Gang Of Four - prably discussing their upcoming FLIGHT plans -

It was a feeding frenzy - something tasty being worked on a shared!
After I grabbed a shower Saturday night, I dropped in to check on The PF Palace - I think that is Lady PF on the nest box with The Gang Of Four tucking in for bed on The Ledge
As I put this post in place, it is 91 with real feel of 94 - we've done pretty much nuttin' all day but nap - nap - nap -  
So after leaving BobTheKhat's, we turned right and went towards Mt Wolf and then traversed to East York and White Clover Farm -
Just a fraction of the nice plants they had - I ALMOST bought one but passed -despite all of their plants being $1 off - they shared on a FB that so many others put things on sale AFTER the season - they decided to do it differently - 
I went back to The KhrossTrek to get a totebag - no sense juggling as I shopped - I will share my purchases here tomorrow on Monday MOMday -
So after taking the roads back to Market Stree - Route 462 - some of which I hadn't travelled in SO long yet during my high school days were on often due to make up of our school district's layour - we travelled through town to get to BJs -


Told you it would be a quick trip into the store - just needed to use the $10 off coupon - 

AND get gas - there website showed the price to be $4.599 - which has now increased - so the thinking to make my planning was spot on!
 As we finished filling, this sophisticated Black Labbie arrived  - and the dog agreed to a photo~
And back to The Khottage for us - the last mile or so - 

Now it is time to ponder WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?
Oh well!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We had those nasty nineties too and we managed to get our walk in early before they hit. Our walk was pretty much the highlight of our day. We are looking forward to the return of the 70's!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

There are thunderboomies here as I write this and #1 says she's not sure which is louder, them or my snoring!

And she ordered lots of flowers online today!

Woofs,
Ollie