Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday Thinking

The Boyz need to clean their camera lens!

From my Tuesday ROTE to MyGiant -


I went with 1/2 tuna on wheat toast with salad as my side - YUM!
Willow thinking -
The Nice Nancy Lady from our dinner at Plaza Azteca -
Cheers!
My meal of Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo - tasty and still working on it!
I followed Cholla - aka Auntie Di back to her house to do a food exchange - I traded some Rigatoni in meat sauce with ricotta for some khat breasts!
And when I got back to The Khottage AND WILLOW, I sent these pictures to Khousin E and Auntie D -
One of these upcoming weekends, Auntie D and Khousin E will come visit so Willow can meet The Golden 'Beast' -
Such NICE temperatures!  Tuesday evening - 
And Wednesday morning for our Khondo Walk!

After I arrived home from The GKP, we did The Block - then it was the feeding of the kibble!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I wish these refreshing temps could last all summer! You will love Emmy, Willow. She's such a sweetie!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What a big happy smile, Willow!"