Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

 Lady PF on THOSE eggs -
 Lord PF soooo on the edge of his point -
 'twas a nice SUNday - although it did khloud as the day wound down - with white and wet 'expected' -
 Lord PF doing his traditional headless PF pose -
 Late SUNday afternoon she left for just long enough - I'm leaning towards calling The Clutch complete - we'll see
 As I went off to the kitchen for some khoffee, Little was already hard at it!
 And once upon a time, Holly lived quite close to here - and as a younger pup, I'd been there - TADN stopped one year and brought this back for me -
AND we wanted to take this opportunity to wish our dad a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday - #85 for him - this was taken two years ago - we won't get to see him until 'this' thing is done - don't want to risk his health -

SUNday was a low key day - albeit WITHOUT nap - can you imagine?  
I made a quick trip to TSC to get Little some kibble - the sale ended SUNday - I'll admit it was an odd drive on Route 30 - far from the usual SUNdayNoonTime traffic - as well as seeing the parking lots sparsely populated with vehicles - TSC is one store removed from an Aldi - so there were shoppers at both - and I even saw some Aldi shoppers exiting with BREAD!

I came back and created a tasty something I'll share here tomorrow -

This afternoon's short trip will be to BobKHat Creamery for some take out offerings - my plans are to patronize local businesses on my days off - to say this is hard on them would be one of THOSE understatements -

We hope things are reasonably 'normal' for all of WOO 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! Hopefully, you can all get together soon to celebrate safely.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! I am glad to say that #1 has enough food for me to last three or four months! And I am lucky that we have a big garden so I can do zoomies in the age of confinement!

Woofs,
Ollie