Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 SUNny PF moments -




 Fluffing The PF Pups ;-)
 Happy Fred Day!!!  Plus Two
Fred chose Kelly's Inn - he and TADN had their first date there - and sadly, their last meal on Wednesday before TADN's Thursday stroke - we've celebrated other events there since...

 Spinach salad for one of my sides -
 Auntie Di's Caesar Salad -
 Fred got some scallops and he had broccoli with cheese sauce -
 Auntie Di had some stuffed shrimp and broccoli -
 Flounder stuffed with crab imperial for me - and a twice baked 'tator - winners ALL!!!
 The Blondes watching me eat :-)
Holly being sweet and innocent ;-)  

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You blondes look just like me staring at my mom while she eats☺ I always get a handout at the end and I hope you both did too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yummy food!! That birdy got me dizzy standing on the edge
Lily & Edward