Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday MOMSandUSday

 SUNday from The PF Palace -







 Blurry BUT I didn't have much time!
 Khousin Emmy's MAMA - MY MAMA!  MY MAMA!  

 At Sheetz when we went for my paperz and Auntie Di's cigz -
 Molly/Mollie - she's FoURteen - and was still moving her Hu-Dad around the lot -
 My Great Lakes brew at Quaker State -
And my grape leaves - there is another container right below with more of 'em - OH YUM!

Auntie Di and I tried to go to The Greek Festival but to say it was TOO PEOPLY would be an UNDERSTATEMENT - I dropped Auntie Di near the door - she did the take out route- I found a spot 'near' and waited for here - it was oh so -yes, oh so!  BUT she got bags of fun for us - and for our pal Trish at Quaker State -
I *might* have taken this one whilst we were there - just sayin'

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: The Blondes DID get a walk AND some toast before we left!  

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty girl Molly is! Those grape leaves are making mom drool. Happy President's Day, girls!

Dawn said...

Wow, looks like summer there!! And Greek food....oh my....yum!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That picture of Emmy is quite a in line with Ollie these days...

#1