Friday, November 30, 2018

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 SUNday -



 Monday -

 Tuesday -



 Wednesday -
 Thursday ;-)

 Happy 
 Birthday 
Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there was a pawty whilst I was at work - I was greeted ny Khousin Emmy and THE HUSKY - and then Little had some fun too - 

We'll celebrate Holly's birthday this weekend!

I know Jan and The Funny Farmers asked how Holly was handling Khyra's khrossing - well, she and Khousin Emmy have united in BLONDE-DOM - and Holly is more 'loving' with Auntie Di and me - although she will always have her bitch side ;-)

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Holly. We hope you get cake this weekend when you celebrate.

Wooos from us Khumbu, Rita and Arko

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful skies! Happy Birthday, Holly!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Birthday, Hollie! I am glad you have cousin Emmie to pal around with!

Lovely skies!

Woofs,
Tommy