Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday MOMSandMEandHERSday

 Thanks Auntie Di fur this pikh - our lily area has three yellowgold ones with this orangier fursion - 
 A last week shot - with her dragon!


 Auntie Di sent this one to Mom on Saturday - the text she sent with it?  
So u can see her one last time b4 I lose it with them 
Pant pant pant on my Aunt 
 I like to remind Auntie Di I am around - and I like food - and I love her ;-)
 From Saturday evening -





From FrEYEday morning - 

As I pawed this in place, the PF kham was off line - Mom noticed it was gone sometime late Saturday - we keep chekhking fur its re-boot ;-)

 We had a nice relaxing SUNday - and a WALK - and TOAST - and NAPS!!!   

I'm pretty sure our today will inkhlude some of the furry same stuff -

We hope all of woo had a great one too!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Olive Mehan said...

Have a great week =) XOXO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a very unique color for your lilies - ours are bright yellow and now mostly fading away:(

We like to do that same pestering for food at night when Mom and Dad are trying to enjoy TV.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber