Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday Sharing

 Holly here - SURE I'm getting a present - I mean, I'll be ELEVEN before I get to enjoy it!
 What if I use my cuteness? 
 What if Khyra uses her KHUTENESS?
Nope - not sure I'll ever get to enjoy it and all those things a dog does with presents!

WELL,
DID
GET IT
!!!!!
Hope it won't be TOO khold
 No, its NOT Khousin Emmy
 The Pressie sent this to Mom FrEYEday afternoon





Fresh in from THE BLAST FURNACE STATE

AUNTIE 
DI
!!!!!!!!!!

She's going to be here with us for almost  THREE WHOLE WEEKS!

We so wish Cousin Emmy could have come along so she could have gotten to see her sister Bentley but she'll be warmer staying in Arizona with her dad 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Wags and licks
Holly
P.S. I LOVE my pressie!  

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Holly! You got the best pressie ever! Enjoy Auntie Di's visit!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Now THAT is a really nice pressie - one that will be enjoyed by Holly, Khyra, Mom, and the rest of the family. Welcome back, Aunty Di.

Woos - Lightning and Misty