Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday Thinking

 From Wednesday afternoon -

 So, we HAD snow - and rain -


 Then by Tuesday afternoon -



 I took myself to the sekhtion with the deepest remaining white bliss -




 

 I was dreaming - and hoping -
 It would all be a bad dream but....
 
 
 Yes Mom - I'm sobbing - and I khan't bear to look at what used to be khovered with WHITE!

Here is a brief video of the HORRORS - and yes, I think woo khan see she did khlean the lens a bit!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Ours is dwindling too, Khyra. Let's cross our paws that we get more SOON!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khyra, you can't give up - keep guarding that snow!!! Can you believe it is almost 75 degrees here with REALLY strong winds. We almost got blown to your neck of the woods:)

Woos -Ciara and Lightning

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope that rain turns to snow
Lily & Edward

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello khyra its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am sorry the snow theef is theefing yore snow!!! i hope yoo git sum more soon!!! ok bye