Sunday, December 27, 2015

SUNday Sharing

 No PF's today as WE are in charge!
 Cousin Emmy!
 Smiling with the tasty treats Khyra and Holly sent me for my FURst Christmas from House Woof
 Being a GRowing GiRl can wear you out!
 Not to mention the modeling!

 Hey - Cousin Bentley here - I model too!
 AND Santa AND The Tooth Fairy had to stop by Saginaw Road on the same night!
Hey Cousin Emmy - look what I found on my dad's iPhone - I think that is Khyra's mom
Hey Cousin Bentley - I pawed in to Khyra's ThinkPad and found more than a few shots like this - what do you think of these two?
******
To prove Khyra
 And Holly were innocent - just look - they were just minding their business and getting ready to nap!
I mean, you can almost see Khyra's Halo!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

We would like to thank Khyra and Little - as she is also known - for letting us fill in!

Golden Days To All!

Bentley and Emmy
or is that
Emmy and Bentley
:-)

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It is Emmy and Bentley. Girls always rule! What a fun post☺
We hope that Santa was especially good to the two of you!

Love ya lots♥
Molly and Mitch