Sunday, July 5, 2015

SONday Sharing

 Some wet feathers from Saturday -






 My sweet Auntie Di called this one 'the face of a beggar' - can you believe that!?!









MY CHAIR!  I've already told my dad I WANT IT FOR MY HOUSE!

In case you hadn't noticed, I TOOK CARE OF THIS POST - and I called it SONday since I'm my dad's cutest son ;-)

I wanted Khyra to have some extra time to get her head ready for a special road trip on Monday - The Angel Doggy Nanny is going for her last drive - time for her ashes to be tucked away in the cemetery with her mom - and I know Khyra is going to help her mom write a special note to tuck in the urn -

We hope all had a safe FoURth - we had a quiet and wet one - Auntie Di took good care of us whilst Auntie Phyll was at that GKP thing Khyra paws about -

Have a GReat SONday!

Harley

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a handsome boy, Harley! He hope you get to take that chair home with you if Khyra will allow it!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Harley - do you gather as well as you scatter? BOL

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're a good boy, Harley!

We'll be thinking of Khyra and Phyll.

Woofs,
Tommy

Elyse K said...

Excellent work, Harley! I like the picture of you in the comfortable chair!