Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Sharing

 Mom rushed home from The GKP to see if anything was done khookin' 


 Nope - not yet - or at least not by 7:30pm Saturday night 
 As expekhted, the shots on yesterday's post were just warm ups - this was from my FrEYEday night - 

 Please NO more pikhtures - 

 Of khourse, I had been planning my revenge - so here woo go
 Of khourse, I had to work on my aim as I needed to get all the ears parts in - 
 but not all of the DOH chin - 
 THEN I grabbed the khrakhkberry - 
 These were from FrEYEday's walk - 

 and Saturday 


Hoppy Easter EvFURRYone!

Mom has a run today - or depending upon when woo read this, she HAD a run today - The Zen-terra was headed to Etters by 7am - at the special B&B she was getting two Brittany boys - then off to Allentown - she said she'll be bakhk by 11am or so - 

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Poor Sullivan and Hank - I think I saw the bunny ears in The Zen-terra!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom looks as cute in your bunny ears as you do, Khyra! Happy Easter!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

haha!!!!! That is SO great!!!! Glad you got your revenge!!!! Happy Easter!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Lots of fun pictures today. Especially the bunny ears. Glad you got your own back lol

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello khyra its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar a verry floofy eester bunny!!! happy eeester!!! ok bye

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Easter to our furriends and their humans.

Truffle and Brulee

Sagira said...

Both you and your mom look cute in your bunny ears. Happy Easter!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Cute ears
Hoppy Easter
Lily & Edward

Taffy said...

You two make the cutest bunnies I've ever seen. Happy Easter, Khyra!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You both look like cute bunnies! But I bet the revenge was sweet!
Hope you had a good Easter!
QUINN and Mommy Carol

Anonymous said...

AIIIEEEE!! Khyra! I can't believe she kept those ears on woo for those pictures! But you got her back good! Come by today and visit my blog...I am now the first member of the new Secret Sibe Society...you can be inducted easily...you have the ears and tail plume...I had to get some from Mika