Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Sharing

 Khyra's Cousin Abby here - Khyra asked me to guest post today so she could start resting up for her three days with her mom - 
Look what happened to me last Saturday - 
 They stole my furs!!!  Of course, since I live in The Blast Furnace, I will be quite thankful for that all too soon!
 I gave these to my momma for Valentine's Day - aren't they beaWOOtiful?
Okay - here is one of my silly Siberian cousin - something about cold and snow makes her tail wag - WELL, from what I've heard, she's got more of her favorite stuff coming Sunday and Monday - brace yourself for pictures!

Happy Saturday To All Of Woo!

Wags&Kisses,
Ab

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look a whole lot cooler without your furs, Ab. Good thing you don't live with Khyra or you would freeze!
Your Valentine bouquet to your mom is just beautiful!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

How Sam Sees It said...

She will need a sweater today - it is raining!

Monty and Harlow

Anonymous said...

Now you look like a Poodle. hehehe

Misty the alpha Poodle

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We think your furs cut looks grrrreat.

Now about that SNOW... WE WISH that Khyra would STOP begging fur it... WE are gonna be Covered OVER with it in two days... WHINE WHIMPER WHINE
ENOUGH we SAY... ENOUGH of the SNOW and Ice and COLD...
We are thinking that we might just get KHYRA an appointment to have all of HER furs stolen... Maybe THAT would cause her to QUIT asking fur MORE Snow... BaaaaWaaaah.

Unknown said...

We got a bit of snow here today!
The huskies were incredibly happy!! Arooooos!
Very lovely guest post! And OMD!!!! They took your fur!!!!
EEK! BOL!
((husky hugz))
frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

Teesha and Bindie said...

hhahahahhahahahahh, sorry but I couldnt help it, you look like a dog in diskise, think i might have it easer, i have to puts a coat on when it gets to cold then when its hot I just pant. never happy me, to hot to cold.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello kuzzin abby its dennis the vizsla dog hay i reemember trixie had all her furs stolen wunse she lukd verry strayndj but also kind of kyoot and definitly komfortabul!!! ha ha ok bye

Little Reufus said...

Hi Khuzzin Ab!!!!! Maybe yeu can attend Khamp Khyra in a future summer session!!!

Wif lubbs from Little Reufus

PS what gorgeous flowers!!! <3