Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Thinking and Thanking

 WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Why yes Mom - I would LOVE some!


 I think there are more up there!


 Woo khan chop off part of my nose but I still khan smell 'em!
 She kept trying to khapture the stompin' of my feety feet ;-)

 GULP! *BURP!* YUM!
 Doc and Dewey
Doc and Dewey
How Mom and I wish we were khloser to Atlanta to attend this pawesome event fur ROTTS 'n PUPS - BTW, here is the link on the RnP site with some HAPPY TAILS - some of them were in MY Zen-terra fur part of their journey HOME!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra



7 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

We sure wish our mom made waffles more than twice a year and we wish she'd share. You are so lucky, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

That is so funny, Khyra, because I also had waffles yesterday! #1, Fernant and I were invited over to our Brittany pal Damia's house in the afternoon and her Mum made waffles. These are a little different from standard waffles. In fact, #1 says they are almost like a cross between a waffle and a crepe, but boy were they good, and we all got our share!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh come on! I never even seen a waffle!
Lily

Jenna,Mark Drady said...

My oh my Khyra! You sure do have some wide chompers! haha!
We love waffles to!!! Especially the homemade kind!!! Ah yea!
Hey btw we are having a giveaway today! It's not much but it's my very first one so im excited about it! Feel free to come by and enter :))
Have a great day!
((husky hugz))
Frum da pack at Love is being owned by a husky

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOO gotted WAFFLES????

How about SNOW CONES... Did you get SNOW cones too?

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

How you enjoyed those. I could fair smell them from here. That fundraiser looks a good one and its a shame you are too far away to go.

Elyse K said...

Yummm, waffles! If I had one, I'd love to share it with woo, Khyra!

I am sending woo a hug bekhause ... I just feel like doing that <3 Happy FURiday!