Friday, November 25, 2011

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

Mom snagged this with her khrakhkberry when we went fur our walk - she thought it khame out pretty nice - of khourse
she had the flashie beastie along too

*

*

*
Now fur more of my Trek to The Tundra as we headed from EP MN to IOWA!!!


In my khomfy khorner with the purple towel Princess Eva and Brice The Handsome had sent me - at the time, I nevFUR thought I'd end up meeting them in the fur!

The exit fur New Virginia - where I would FINALLY meet my Handsome Summiiii after all the years of flirting!

*

OH NO! He's eating me!

Nah, it was just SUMM fun!

Such a dreamiiii boy!

Then KhadyL khame from Omaha to see her pal - I was furry sad NOT to get to meet my MOOSE pal - oh wait - get to meet sweet Holly - but sometimes Mallie Gals khan be pretty biotchy so she was left to guard her sofa - her loss - but it was pawesome to meet Sweet KhL and her mom!

SIGH!

I think Summiiii's Thought Khloud reads he finally met MFT in the fur and she's as beaWOOtiful and fun as he had hoped - or something like that!

The next morning, we got to meet more pals from Iowa - although Marco Polo

and Thor are from PAWSylvania - they were akhtually born about twenty miles from ME!

So if woo evFUR see this vehikhle, say HI to Thor and Marco Polo!

Here is the link to last year's post about our Iowa leg of The Trek - it has the Photobukhket link AND the links to the WooTube videos -with LOTS of furry fun!!!


Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!


Hugz&Khysses,


Khyra


PeeEssWoo: We'll wrap up the look bakhk at the adventure on tomorrow's post - I'm sorry if we've bored anyone but it has been lots of fun fur us to look bakhk and SMILE - Mom and I are still SO touched by the invitation and the chance to do something we nevFUR evFUR expekhted to do!


20 comments:

Donna said...

O hai! I hope u had a good Tanksgibbings. :)

Khady Lynn said...

I'm not sure how I missed out on that adventure, but it was totally unfair of my baby and my mom to leave me at home!!!

Don't worry, someday MFT, someday......


Hbbb

Shane Kent Louis said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day Khyra! You really look have fun with your Family!



-------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Teddy Bear said...

Looking back makes us smile too. It is always pawesome to meet up with special friends.:) We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Khyra.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Beautiful sky shots!!!!

Great pics of Summiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Woofs,
Tommy

Unknown said...

That looks like snow in the sky, it's so beautiful!

We love to have a stroll down memory lane, look forward to hearing about it.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful sky! We hope your Thanksgiving was the yummiest ever, Khyra!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Online virtual worlds for kids said...

Excellent shots and wonderful photos.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very nice sprays of clouds captured there.

Bored??? no way - fun to see you and Mom having such a good time with your pals. We sure hope you can doit again one day.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Loved seeing you have so much fun meeting everyone in the fur. Wow Summiiii sure is a big guy isn't he and very handsome.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Awesome sky pics!

I'm enjoying the reminiscing! I know how much fun you had and it's great to remember! Plus, how can you go wrong with pictures of such beautiful dogs?

Unknown said...

What a great and wonderful adventure you had, meeting with your friends in bloggerland, in the fur:)


Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Anonymous said...

Khyra, my asst. says thanks for your kind words about her little ditty about doggies on the internet... your mom, of course, was one of the "heroes" she was thinking of:)

She doubts that anyone on that bus from BC would know her since she graduated when dinosaurs still roamed the earth (okay I made that up, but it was a long time ago.)

Pippa said...

Pawple is definitely your colour. Although all colours are probably yours.

And those sky shots looked like snow shots. Brrrrr!!


Pippa xx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I nearly missed all this pawsome adventure! What a great trip. Sumi makes you look tiny Khyra! Glad that you got along in the paw!

BeadedTail said...

We remember when you met Summii! That was just as fun the second time around! We hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving Khyra!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We see you have company Khyra..Have fun
Benny & Lily

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there, Pretti Girl~
What furri special memories!! I sure wish you were closer. Since I've been practicing on TRM, I'm up for another visit from you to show woo summ new skills.
Your BG,
Summs

Dexter said...

Wow! He is gigantic! Look at all that floofy fun you two are having. Yoiks.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sagira said...

Always so much fun meeting bloggers in the fur. We met up with Frankie, Ernie and Sarge's mom today.