Some scrape time -
Then some Top-O-The-Box time!
Soon to be 5pm - 61- Cloudy - Still smiling at those temps!
Willow was telling Khyra she had to stay behind -
And so started Saturday's 'venture -
Off we go KhrossTrek Driver!
Brunch time!
Eyes & Ears doing their stuff out there -
I went with my throw back lunch favorite - which I hadn't ordered for too long -
Egg Salad - with olives - tomato - lettuce - toasted Sourdough - and yes PICKLE!
Dog Tax of course!
And yes - DOG - of course!
She wanted the fiber too - I had to wrangle the napkin away -
She agreed - YUMMY!
Now to take The Veggie Vulture for our Mad Radish CSA - we'll share here tomorrow!
Happy Monday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

















4 comments:
The perfect Autumn temps! The ac's are put away and mom thinks the fans will be going soon too! Happy Monday!
I'd imagine some good veggies were snagged at Mad Radish. Have a great Monday!
Java Bean: "Ayyy, those temperatures look pretty good to us! I like to lie in the sun and all but we have been in 'spontaneously combusting' territory lately!"
It sounds delicious, but for me, minus the pickle. Sorry, they just aren't my thing but I'm glad they are yours.
Post a Comment