![]() |
| Lady PF hanging out - |
Then off to The Nest Box vantage point -
Heading to 630pm - 75 - Cloudy -
FrEYEday morning mom coverage -
Off to CVS for my COVID booster - no issues for my Saturday -
Cholla & Crew -
The still molting Khousin Emmy -
Watching the activity -
Auntie Di & Needy Nelly -
We borrowed some of the pictures Auntie Di shared of her furs -
Just a happy Willow -
Waiting for the carrot for the road -
To SMSMA Kitchen again - we modified our route to reach it so we could pull in spots out front!
Our starter - Fried Halloumi - aka Squeaky Cheese!!!
It was SO good!
I went with the Chicken Kabab meal - over rice and I went with Tzatziki and Baba Ghanoush - for dipping the incredible kababs!
Auntie Di did the chicken kabab wrap - with side of rice -
Mango!
I apologized to The Dog - told her the tax would be paid when back at The Khottage rather than fumble through the take out container -
We were sent away with Pistachio Baklava - and a water for Di - and another Mango for me -
Now off to The Khottage -
Yums for later - with the Dog Tax on the left side of the container - thanks Auntie Di -
Squeaky cheese!
And the leftover pita - NOM NOM -
Now we nap - right?
Our first time going back to a foodables destination then next week was 👌👍
I told the owner cook server that when I paid - we had never done that before - and we were not disappointed!
We had a pleasant Saturday - maybe even including naps -
Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!






























4 comments:
We are loving the look of that Fried Halloumi. Mom loves making Fried Mozzarella every so often and we love Auntie Di's blonder hair!
Foodables look interesting. And Willow looked to be well compensated. Enjoy this unpredictable Sunday weather. I'm sure Willow has the itinerary planned!
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I love squeakers in stuffies, so I can only imagine how much I would love squeakers in cheese!"
The food looks so good! I need to go get some hummus and a nice aloo mutter or something very soon.
Post a Comment