Saturday night is all right for watching from The PF Palace Nest Box -
Heading to 630pm - 79 - Fair -it was still a bit humid but better than it's been -
She said she understood - but compensation was mandatory!
Auntie Di & Needy Nelly -
A late morning roll -
Taking in HER yard -
Off to West York for us - just down the street from The Fairgrounds -
Once upon a time, this had been a local bar called The Other Place - might have met friends there a time or two -
Now it's a Mediterranean Gem!
My yummy beverage -
My Kufta Kabab Platter - Ground meat mixed with onions and spices - marinated - over rice - with two sides - I chose side salad and Baba Ganoush !!! Very nice and tasty!
Yalanji (Grape Leaves)
Aunti Di's Falafel Meal - THESE were incredible - the coating - OH SO YUMMY!
She chose Hummus and Tzatziki
The Owner asked if we'd like a shot after he saw me taking pictures of our dishes - he arranged them and VOILA!
On the car next to us -
After I had paid and returned to the table to get our box to go, the owner beckoned me back - and sent us away with four pieces of Pistachio Baklava - OH MY - OH SO GOOD!!! We each enjoyed a piece whilst still in the space -
Such a sad sight -
Cousler Park light -
The box - which became my Saturday late afternoon meal and was still as tasty - and I didn't even warm it -
Dog Tax offering -
And accepted!
I don't know why BUT she had been in the tub when I returned - no dog greeted me at the kitchen back door - no storms in the area - and she wouldn't tell me when I helped her get out of it -
As I've shared on my FB Check In, anyone in the area NEEDS TO GO HERE - so tasty - so many options - and just damn good -
In fact, so good we've already decided we'll be going again next FrEYEday!
Of course, Willow was treated to a full Saturday of stops - although our normal trip to Dawn's was pull in and pull out when the signs indicated they were closed for the holiday weekEND Saturday -
Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!





























5 comments:
I haven't had apricot nectar in years and never mango. Love the pic of you and your sissy, Miss Phyll♥
#1 has a cousin who will make her kofta kebabs with no onions! And she is looking forward to hitting the Lebanese grocery store when she goes to Paris early October! Enjoy your Sunday, girls!
Woofs,
Ollie
Willow looked like she was ready to roll. The foods look interesting, especially the baklava!
Lulu: "All that food looks delicious, but for some reason our Dada seems to be obsessed with the floors in that place!"
Oh, my, it's been way too long since I've had good Mediterranean food, this looks so good! I'm glad the offering was accepted since someone had to stay home.
Post a Comment