Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday MOMday

Lady PF -

Her SUN came out late in the day - we started with showers -
Heading to 6pm - 84 - Partly Cloudy - but considering what I'm seeing out the living room window, it's Partly SUNny!
Making sure to remind me of 'VENTURE -
Still working The KhrossTrek Driver with The Green Paper$ -
'bout time!

YAY - a normal Saturday - BRUNCH time!
Ears & Eyes -
Fried Eggs - Melted Muenster - Bacon - Tomatoes - Local Greens - Toasted Sourdough!!!
Oh my!  It made up for missing last week's brunch -
Dog Tax of course -
Oh look - A DOG!
'counting the tax' - 
Rendering her decision -
YAY!!!
She didn't seem to believe me when I told her that was it - no other places to go -
Save for back to The Khottage - with maybe some naps!

We continue to SO LOVE Khyra The Roomba - even if I have to manually get her to engage - I did take it with us when we went to Sheetz SUNday morning - thinking their WiFi might do it - and we did get past one more hurdle but - not to be - I have a few other ideas to pursue - but we did have her do 87 laps in  The Khottage!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Duke said...

You look like you're unsure and keeping your distance from Khyra The Roomba, Willow!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Willow! I'm still posting remotely as I am with the Vs until tomorrow. Having a great time! It looks like your #1 is going to have to come up with some new destinations that you have more time to go adventuring!

Woofs,
Ollie

DeanO said...

Now that's a PF closeup! You sure get creative sandwiches. Looks like a nice day today. Enjoy it!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow, I think you should try a few more pieces of the sandwich before rendering a final decision. Got to make sure the quality persists across the entire thing!"