Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF on PF Palace watch - 
Lord PF doing his part -

Heading to 730pm - 77 - Partly Cloudy - wasn't a bad day - but we still see the wrong temperatures coming -
Monday morning trip to MyGiant -
I told her we would be having foodables at Willow's Khottage Cafe - 
Of course we had to take a picture!
After I did a pretty intensive vacuuming, it was nap time -
Tuesday's multi destination 'venture - she aleady was anticipating YUMS!
We did a quick pick up of some khakes at NBC - then dropped off our per capita $ at The Tax Collector - ordered our lunch from that neighborhood then headed for pick up -
The crazy intersection from this view -
Stylish Dogs has modified their hours for a time - not opening until 3pm - but we did go there for National Dog Day - so Tuesday was Smash N Batter!!!
That view - with $heetz back there -
I made my NBC birthday freebie the FUNfetti one - and got a Lemon - when I ordered the new Brownie based one for Auntie Di - who called just as I typed Auntie Di - so I answered the phone laughing -
Amber had Carrot Cake available - OH MY - quite quite tasty -
My Chipotle Chicken with Cooper Cheese - and all the add on's - mighty be in the running for a favorite spot -
Dog Tax of course -
But not sharing the sweets!
She seemed to start pondering SOMETHING -
Hoping the answer came to her in her sleep -
She seemed to demonstrate SHE HAD IT -

Thanks Auntie Di - you picked very nice ones - 
Some dog - maybe Willow even - moved as Auntie Di took the pic -
Better! - the drawer is open as that's where the snippers are to trim the stems -
Our view - makes me SMILE -
Willow had been calling Auntie Di early this morning - since 6 or so I hear - to work out the surprise - 

Of course, we properly celebrated National Dog Day - and will share that here tomorrow - 

Thanks all for the nice wishes here and via FaceYuckZuck -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That might be the best plated carrot cake I have ever seen.

Duke said...

It looks like you had a sensational birthday with yummy treats and beautiful roses and we can see your new living room shade!

DeanO said...

Best looking carrot cake I've ever seen and that chicken Sammie looks pretty tasty too! Enjoy this mixed bag of weather!

messymimi said...

What a fun and delicious day, and I wish you many happy returns of your birthday.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What is that temperature with a 9 doing on there? Doesn't Mother Nature know that's going to be September? What crazy weather this year ..."
Java Bean: "We are totally in favor of that car sticker, by the way! Although the cats are disgruntled that it leaves them out."
Chaplin: "Well giving your cats a better life goes without saying I guess."