Saturday Afternoon Scenes from The PF Palace -
******
Heading to 7pm - 79 - SUNny -
This was a FrEYEday morning check in for Auntie Di - Willow asked I let her see how our flowers were -
Then off for 'venture as I had planned to let Willow watch The Khottage whilst Auntie Di & I did lunch -
As SOON as I turned to the lot, the whimpering started - she knew what this place meant -
![]() |
| 💚 |
Biscuit and Green Paper$ Please -
Thank You Julio!
Letting them know the deposit was appreciated -
Now back to The Khottage -
I explained to her it may end up being a bit too warm for her to ride along -
That's why we had gone to The Bank now - got the the $hade balance to green paper$ -
She said she understood - and told me to make sure to grab a treat for Khousin Emmy - and tell her I'd see her on Saturday -
Auntie Di & Needy Nelly -
Auntie Di had mentioned she wanted to get some more corn - I thought we'd try the stand at the long driveway for this place - I noticed it as we cut from Kerri's to Auntie Di's a few weeks ago - this was my view as Diane picked up a half dozen for us and left our $ in the money box -
After getting back to The Khottage after lunch, I sent this to Auntie Di to show her how nice it looked -
And this shot Saturday before I bit in - it was very good - still so tender - and YUMMY! Auntie Di agrees and will be going back to get some more - she's declared it the best of the season!
Speaking of YUMMY, our Gather 256 lunch was VERY - and we'll share and tease here tomorrow -
Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!



















5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, I also wish you a very nice Sunday! I miss the translator :((
I admire how you patiently sit.
Lucky you to get to visit inside the bank, Willow, and mom says that she likes white corn better than yellow because it's sweeter!
Nice interest payment for Willow! Have a nice Sunday!
Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Dada starts whimpering too whenever the topic of the bank comes up! Although I think maybe not for the same reasons as you, Willow ..."
Post a Comment