Friday, August 21, 2026

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday - 





Thursday AM -
And PM - but now breaking up - or is that heating up for more?
The PF Palace in the AM -
And in advance of the rain heading our way -
Heading to 5pm - 75 - Light Rain with Thunder - although I've not heard any -
Giving me THE LOOK - and reminding me we wanted to stop at CVS before heading to 
Getting Auntie Di -
Khousin Emmy patrolling her yard -
Waiting for Auntie Di -
We liked the way the clouds reflect in the windows -
Watching for people to notice her AND for Auntie Di -
We decided to get our foodables to go - it was borderline for Willow to stay in The KhrossTrek - 
So there isn't a picture of Auntie Di's Baked Cheesie Tortellini - but she says it was very good - but if you check out the Noodles&Company link below, it's right THERE!
And the same for my Spicy Korean BBQ Noodles - we hadn't been to Noodles&Company for too long - on the other end of town - and we usually do one of the local places BUT it was so good - the people friendly - it just felt good - even my interaction with them for a question - we'll be getting back SOON -
Making sure I wasn't needed -
And offering her STEAK tax advice -
Then did her afternoon Zzzzzzz'ing!


Listening to The Phillies game - I was watching on The Laptop - whilst taking in other subjects on the television -

I think Willow will give her Thursday morning 'ventures favorable reviews - we'll see -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am starting to think one of those trees looks like Ms. Pac-Man going to the left.

Duke said...

Mom and I love pasta - any kind and any time! Happy Friday!

DeanO said...

Nice Willow shots! We're off now to TJ's and NBC. Gotta get the first and last of their special cakes!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "NO THUNDER!!!"