Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Watchin' Workin' Whilst Not Workin' Wednesday

Lord PF doin' his Tuesday afternoon -

Heading to 6pm - 77 - SUNny - it was incredible Tuesday morning - 49  when we went out -
Willow 's first judging of Khyra - I was suprised she had no real reaction - unlike when the window blind is lowered - that still catches her off guard -

This is the best endorsement of her skills - this area gathered Willow fluffs like crazy - especially with the kitchen ceiling fan on - and I could pluck 'em up each time I saw them - and when my back was turned, they came back -
Parking to charge - 
Pre-dinner SUNpuddle time -

Watchin' ME of course -
Now Me watchin' HER -
Before we went to pick up our D.O.T.W. we checked on our 'volunteer -


Willow even came to work them if needed - she did some SNOOFIN' -
WE agree, this Retired Not Workin' is THE FURRY BEST!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

  1. Keep an eye on that robot. And keep it from taking over the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it would be fun to place a toy or treat on top of Khyra and see if you remove it, Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gotten quite nippy here in the mornings, but often up to the 80s during the day.

    I'm back home!

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oona: "Oona would totally smack that automated fur thief. LIKE A NINJA. But she bets Charlee would run away from it."
    Charlee: "Running away from things you don't understand is only prudent."
    Lulu: "NO THUNDER!!! Tell them to roll again for Thursday's weather and come up with something better."

    ReplyDelete
  5. 👍👍 on the Roomba! Nice crop of 'maters! Nice to see Willow has everything guarded!👍

    ReplyDelete