Lady PF in place in the morning -
Just a nice view from The PF Palace -
Back for the afternoon -
And for the Nest Box dinner hour -
Heading to 5pm - 73 - Partly Cloudy - and look at those overnight temps!!!
Auntie Di stopped by on SUNday to drop off some Chicken Pot Pie she had gotten for us - it was probably the best I had ever had - ππππand Willow was thrilled to see her Auntie Di - and she got TWO of her Kerri's Treats -
Oozing off The Evil Doggy Bed -
I harvested the first of our volunteers - YUM!
Ready for the day's 'venture -
This fox had gotten onto one of the shelves at MyGiant -
Shopping done - order for our next stop placed - and we continue to try to get Khyra connected - she even went along with us in the back of The KhrossTrek - next attempt will be enlisting the help of my Verizon store -
Smash N Batter Day -
Just checking on things -
I showed her I got the goods - now home to The Khottage -
I went with The Seafood Fries - the just SHRIMP version -
Oh so good - I had the Seafood Fries before but with the Crab & Shrimp - so I tried it with Solo Shrimp -
Reminding me how khute she was whilst I was enjoying Monday's meal -
FURst tax payment -
Then came a SHRIMP - and some of the fries were even a dinner kibble topping for I couldn't finish them -
Willow says just wait until you see this week's DOG OF THE WEEK - the contributing ingredients sound incredible - and the comments on Stylish Dog's Facebook Page confirm it appears to be another winner - we'll find out later today -
Somehow the calendar indicates we are at the halfway point of September -
How did THAT happen?!?
Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!




















Your little tomatoes are so beautiful and we love shrimp as much as you do! How are you loving our overnight temps?!☺
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday, Willow. #1 is coming to bring me home this afternoon. She says the kitties have really been missing me!
ReplyDeleteWoofs,
Ollie
Nice 'maters! Those shrimp fries look excellent!! Can't wait to see dog-o-the-week! Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, there sure is a lot of stuff in that soup! I would lap it right up! Except Dada wouldn't share it with me, of course."
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Our Mama and Dada went to a Peruvian place with their friends this weekend and Dada got fried shrimp, calamari, mussels, and chunks of fish! Apparently it was very good! We didn't get to try any of that, either."