Thursday, September 3, 2026

Thursday Thinking

Foggy Wednesday Morning at The PF Place -



Heading to 5pm - 74 - Mostly Cloudy - we had mid-day storms with LOTS of rain!  I came home from Auntie Di appt time to find a Willow in the bathtub -
Watching me earlier this week -
Enjoying the shade's light -
Putting the bags from MyGiant in her KhrossTrek -
Now time for the afternoon 'venture for foodables -
Stylish Dogs time - still on their modified hours so they don't open until 3pm -
Going to rescue one of these and rehome it The Khottage!
Ears & Eyes!
Yep - she said that's me!
Another D.O.T.W. WINNER!
Dog Tax -
And A DOG!
I had some check engine lights come on The KhrossTrek leaving Mad Radish the other week - I decided to take it a local AND quite close garage specializing in Subarus - I had actually gone to high schhool with the family - and when I stopped in to make an appointment the other week, I knew they would be good people - lots of DOG stuffs on display at Armitage's Auto Service -
Their Khanine Office Staff - 
English Black Labs - and I did take some Kerri's Treats for them - I mean, the website for the business opens to THEIR stories!
Off for our Tuesday late morning foodables -


Went with The Chicken Parm Fries - Chicken Tenders - Mozzarella - Sauce - over Fries!
Amber had baked more CARROT CAKES!  
and in speaking with her, she's got plans for lots more tasty treats!

First Tax - Fry & Tender -
Willow agreed - quite YUM!

And because I had cheated on her with THOSE LABS, she got a TWO FOR TAX!

This was SO tasty again - can't wait for the next offering(s) -
The start of The Dinner Stare 😎

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

3 comments:

  1. You seem very attentive on rides, while I tend to curl up in a ball and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when the check engine light comes on as it usually means - expensive! How wonderful that they have a canine office staff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu: "You know you can trust your mechanic when your mechanic is a dog! Having a dog is the next best thing!"
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Mama and Dada's local garage hasn't got a dog on staff, but they do give away giant chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that their mom makes. Which I guess is also a pretty good thing."
    Charlee: "Our Dada has been hearing about all the rain back East lately. It sounds crazy!"

    ReplyDelete