Heading to 730pm - 75 - Cloudy - and nicely cool out there - for now -
After taking this shot, I discovered one of the neighborhood TNR strays was bedded down again in this patch - I had seen Little White Paws there on Monday as well -
We made a quick trip in Leg Up Farmers Market for the needed Tahini for our Eggplant plans - and picked up a few other things - when we came out, we ordered lunch - then headed to pick it up -
Our much needed and welcomed rain had arrived - and I do believe there may be some eyes & ears out there -
Found them!
This vehicle was ahead of us - when the light changed, they turned into CVS - and we followed them so I could get a picture - the Berner Human said they had HAD three - now only one - but they are the best -
Back to The Khottage - and one more item off SNB's menu for us - Tenders -
Pretending she had no interest - HA!
Until The Dog Tax was offered -
Then some napping nearby -
Some storm watching - a bit of thunder & lightning - she was brave - but I did give her a few of her calming treats -
Wednesday's 'venture to CVS & Dawn's -
Parked next to a Lenny Group -
I hadn't checked Dawn's Website before leaving on Tuesday - and was bummed to see my FAVORITE ITEM THEY MAKE was on the dessert offerings - so after CVS we did loop up to there -
Dawn, Connie, and Kiley KNEW what I had come for when I pulled up and walked in - and one might have been a late morning treat -
This was one of things I picked up at Leg Up - Black Bean & Corn Salsa - and so good -
And became Wednesday's lunch over some Mad Radish Lettuce -
Although I had baked some potatoes to do SOMETHING with, I saw Wednesday was National Lasagna Day - so one from the frig joined in the celebration - thanks Rana 😉
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!





















So many yummy foodable choices! Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteThe SNB foods look tasty and approved by Willow. Dessert looks good too.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Oooh, that looks like some reaaaalllly crunchy chicken! I bet our Dada would love it! And that he wouldn't give us any ..."
ReplyDelete