Sunday, July 5, 2026

SUNday Sharing

The PFs must have had a July 4th to leave their mark on - no sightings when I checked - 
Heading to 7pm - 97 - Sunny - but 'that look' is looming -
Didn't make the hat trick of 100+ days -
With the weather, Auntie Di and I picked up Willow's July Hazel Box -


Willow & I so do this -
It felt so strange not to have her settle in - Auntie Di did behave -
After lunch - I'll share that here tomorrow - it was back to The Khottage with her goods -

I told her The Nice Kerri Lady missed seeing THIS Willow -
Willow entrusted us to pick out some treats for Khousin Emmy - Auntie Di chose a star & two strawberry treats -

Yum! Nom Nom!!
After getting back to The Khottage after going to Sips Cafe & Creamery for her Pup Cup, she crunched a flag for the HOWLiday -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Week Two Of Retired Lfe 👍💜

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
PeeEssWoo I checked on The PF Palace after staging the post - and it was there - and the cameras affected -

4 comments:

  1. This nasty hot weather is finally going in the right direction! We love your flag cookie, Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twasn't a good day for the 4th! Hopefully the rains will cool things off a bit. Luckily we weren't hit by the power outages. Now to clean up the winds mess in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu: "Those are very patriotic little snacks! I hope you got one for each year the country has been around!"

    ReplyDelete