💛
👏
☝
Heading to 6pm - 74 -Rain - with rumbles -
Willow said she would meet me over there - I told her I would appreciate it if she let me drive -
Okay - The KhrossTrek it is -
Over to Sips Cafe & Creamery!
![]() |
| I placed our order - which they would bring out - and I went and brought The Dog over for her Pup Cup - |
Watching Willow's World -
Lavender Lemonade of course 💜
Triostar Turkey -
Turkey - Provolone - Spinach - Pickles - Thousand Island - on Toasted Sourdough!
Chip Tax -
More watching -
Time to watch ME!
Loving my new BigSkinny! - I had always loved my flat green one - but this one allows for some coinage and more -
So....will there be TAX?
Of course!
Nom Nom SCORE!
Despite having enjoyed all that air we could wear, time to return to The Khottage -
Right Left Right - back to The Khottage - to wait for the afternoon's weather fun -
Our initial plans for FrEYEday had to modify - but it was still a winning day -
Willow says she KNOWS today will be good as it will include a trip to MAD RADISH for her Veggie Vulture stuffs!
Of course, she'll share!
Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

























You get the best sandwiches and you got another pupCup, Willow!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Willow enjoys those pup cups and tax payments. Have a great Saturday! More rain this afternoon?
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, Willow, always let your mom drive! You haven't got a license!"
ReplyDelete