Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
Foggy Bunny SUNday -
SUNday evening -
And the first of our weekEND - Thursday PM - after getting home from The GKP and getting juice for The KhrossTrek -
I checked Falcon Wire for info - and see April 29 is hatching ETA - some cool stuff about the eggsssss -
Just pass 730pm - 57 - SUNny - and WTF is up with those temps next week??? NO!!!!!
I did some Kohl's on line shopping last Saturday- and had two Teal pillow choices that I liked - chose this one that arrived Thursday afternoon -
I am very happy with the selection - I picked this one due to the fold in the center - complemented some of the lines on the sofa -
Willow seemed to agree as well -
The list has been drafted - and we are ready to let the weekEND fun begin -
Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!























Love your new sofa and throw and pillows! They're perfect! We are NOT looking forward to the heat that's coming.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, that is a nice big pillow! Looks excellent for snoozing on while it gets too hot outside!"
ReplyDelete