Last FrEYEday AM -
Saturday AM -
SUNday AM -
Monday AM -
Monday PM - after the grocery stop -
Tuesday AM -
Wednesday AM -
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM - as we are ready for our weekEND!
Thursday AM - Lady PF was out - getting ready to soon be somewhat scrape nest box bound -
So Lord PF was keeping his eyes on The KidSSS -
I didn't get a chance to check on the numver - and she certainly isn't telling -
Just after 8pm- 72 - Partly Cloudy -
Helping with my Thursday morning coffee & NPR time -
Willow says she KNOWS it's here - The Laptop Bag is in DaKhottage -
Looking for 'venture -
It was a good last day of the week - AND The Phillies WON - albeit they made us squirm!
We are excited - the new sofa will be here today - and Auntie Di will be coming over - and from 'here' we'll do lunch - or should I say SUSHI!
Willow will get to see Khousin Emmy on Saturday after we pickup our CSA - and deliver Emmy's goods!
Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!


























Today is an exciting day for you! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Willow will approve of the new sofa! Have a great start to your weekend!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, a new sofa? I would be happy to help break it in! I promise only to pull out a teensy little bit of stuffing ..."
ReplyDeleteYou perfectly captured that sunbeam
ReplyDelete